- We are starting a bible study series on Ruth tonight. I am interested and I won't lie, Ruth has never been my favorite book of the Bible. Maybe because I have always had it taught from the "how to catch a man God's way" angle. Prayerful that this study teaches me something and allows me to see the book in a new light.
- I had a friend who was very angry at me last year apologize today. I am surprised, I thought that I would feel vindicated, instead I felt sad to revisit the hurt and I was quick to apologize for the hurt I caused her. Maybe I am growing up.....a little.
- I am taking time to be kinder to myself these days. A special friend pointed out some good things that I am doing for LL. I am try to rest in her words and not stress about the things that go undone.
- Speaking of undone. Could I be any more behind right now? I have a to do list and I am checking it off and adding to it faster than I can turn around. Instead of stressing out, I am trying to stop every evening and give myself credit for what I do accomplish.
- Even though I am behind I am trying very hard to take time to create. I want LL to know what its like to make something that bring happiness. Even if its just getting dinner on the table, I am trying to look at it as a time to bring some love and loveliness to my family.
- We went to the park yesterday. LL loves to slide. I am sore today from how many times I lifted her into the slide.
I so want to be a good blogger. I really do, in fact oftentimes while I am showering or putting the baby to bed I will have a stroke of brilliance and think to myself "I am going to blog on that" but then life happens and I sit down at my computer and have two million other things to do, like facebook. So in the spirit of improving my blogging I am going to to try to post something at least everyday. Wish me luck. But today you get a list of my random thoughts this morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment