The Simplest Truth
The simplest things are often the truest. Robert Bach
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
New
Abiding
Kyla Jean
1/03/2012 04:43:00 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Popular
The Christmas Tour of Homes
I love our tree, I guess you would say that the theme is red and silver but all of our ornaments have some sentimental meaning. My mom has g...
Back to Blogging....I hope!
I just may be the worst blogger of all time. But truthfully, I have had a few things on my plate and I just couldn't fathom adding som...
The Worst Compassion Parent ever
Read about why Sponsorship works here In my career, I work for commissions and it is always easier to stay motivated if you ...
2009 Book List
1. Rick Steves ' Paris 2009 by Rick Steves ' **** This book was invaluable while we were in Paris. We carried it with us the whole ...
What is Saving My Life...
One of my favorite bloggers, Sarah Bessey is hosting a synchroblog today answering the question " What is saving your life right ...
Away in a Manger
Many have written on this topic this month and many have done so much more eloquently than I can but as I sit in front of my tree this morni...
My Guilty Pleasure
I know that watching Soap Operas comes with a certain stereotype, one that I hopefully don't fit. But my love affair with Y&R star...
Worshiping without tears
A few weeks ago we made the decision to make an effort to be regular church attenders again. You see, we had a baby and we have never left ...
Thankfulness
While I was pregnant I read Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts. I was so inspired and I wept openly as I realized how unthankful I a...
The Practice of giving up expectations
I wrote a version of this post on a private blog when my daughter was first born. When I saw that Sarah was hosting a Practices of Paren...
Categories
2009 Books
2012
356 project
366 project
Abiding
blog
changes
Christmas
clothes
everyday beauty
faith
family
goals
Jesus
just for fun
life
me
new year
pictures
polyvore
thankfulness
trees
Wrigley
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(12)
366 Project Day 7
Project 366 Day 8
366 Project Day 6
366 Project Day 5
366 Project Day 4
Pinterest and Visitors
366 Project Day 3
Abiding
366 Project Day 2
New Year and a New Word
366 project Day 1
The 366 Project
►
2011
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
2010
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
January
(1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About
Blogroll
Blogger templates
Help a Child
Visitors
Followers
LATEST POSTS
The Christmas Tour of Homes
I love our tree, I guess you would say that the theme is red and silver but all of our ornaments have some sentimental meaning. My mom has g...
Back to Blogging....I hope!
I just may be the worst blogger of all time. But truthfully, I have had a few things on my plate and I just couldn't fathom adding som...
The Worst Compassion Parent ever
Read about why Sponsorship works here In my career, I work for commissions and it is always easier to stay motivated if you ...
2009 Book List
1. Rick Steves ' Paris 2009 by Rick Steves ' **** This book was invaluable while we were in Paris. We carried it with us the whole ...
What is Saving My Life...
One of my favorite bloggers, Sarah Bessey is hosting a synchroblog today answering the question " What is saving your life right ...
Away in a Manger
Many have written on this topic this month and many have done so much more eloquently than I can but as I sit in front of my tree this morni...
My Guilty Pleasure
I know that watching Soap Operas comes with a certain stereotype, one that I hopefully don't fit. But my love affair with Y&R star...
Worshiping without tears
A few weeks ago we made the decision to make an effort to be regular church attenders again. You see, we had a baby and we have never left ...
Thankfulness
While I was pregnant I read Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts. I was so inspired and I wept openly as I realized how unthankful I a...
The Practice of giving up expectations
I wrote a version of this post on a private blog when my daughter was first born. When I saw that Sarah was hosting a Practices of Paren...
No comments:
Post a Comment